Friday, September 14, 2012

Finally.......victory!

It finally happened....

-I drew a line in the sand
-I said no to the past becoming the present
-I took out the "I think I can" and replaced it with "I will"
-I pulled the trigger on the decision

I did it....

If you've ever suffered through a portion of your life, only to come out on the other side...you know the LIBERTY that you can feel.

I put a flag on my piece of freedom....I will NOT let the enemy take it back...and I hang onto the truth that God poured out on my soul and my situation...


Deuteronomy 20:4(NIV)

4 "For the Lord your God is the one who goes with you to fight for you against your enemies to give you victory.

I will not let go, I will not give up, give in, or relent...it's go time, and I am ALL IN!

Thanks God for this victory...I owe it all to You!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this!!! Praise His glorious Name for being our REDEEMER!!!

    ReplyDelete