Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Cheers!

2014....funny, I didn't think I would make it out of 2013 alive....I suppose that's not funny, but it IS honest.

And yet, here I sit, reflecting, like so many other people.
I have made some good choices, and some that I wish I could erase altogether...

I have learned:
-strength comes in the day to day, not the prolonged planning.
-friends are the family I get the JOY of choosing.
-I am stronger than I thought.
-I am STRONGER than I used to be.
-dancing brings out my BEST side.
-obedience IS better than sacrifice.
-kissing my babies gives me STRENGTH to keep going.
-I care less about what people think, and more about what GOD thinks about me.
-the situations "that hold me down" are sometimes the ANCHORS that hold me through the storm.
-perfection is for barbies.
-being a warrior kicks barbies butt ANY day ;)
-singing is where heaven MEETS earth for me.
-being at rest...means actual resting takes place.
-missing my dad will never stop.
-loving my mom NOW is sweet music to my soul.
-memories are worth more than a big bank account.
-sharing helps me breath easier.
-a man that keeps loving my mess is worth the rest of my life LOVING him.
-a little CHEER goes a LONG way....

so.....I want to be a cheerleader of sorts.... To you. To your storms. To your mountain tops. To your pain, and to your fight. To your joy and to your triumph. To it ALL. The "it" is what makes you who you are.

If I could embrace you I would....but for now I say Cheers....to you, and to 2014. May we learn more than we ever thought possible.


No comments:

Post a Comment